Low HGH Levels in Miami?
Adult growth hormone deficiency is a medical condition that occurs when the body is not producing sufficient levels of growth hormone. The anterior pituitary gland is responsible for the production of growth hormone, which in turn stimulates the liver to produce another hormone called insulin-like growth factor 1 (IGF-1). These two hormones combined have widespread metabolic effects throughout the body.
Our Miami anti-aging doctors look for the main clinical symptoms of adults with GH deficiency. Some but not all of these may present on a patient. These symptoms relate to body composition, physical performance and psychological well-being. When HGH levels are low, body composition can be significantly altered with an increase in fat, predominantly abdominal fat, and a decrease in muscle mass. This then translates to reduced muscle strength and exercise capacity. Patients can also have difficulty with weight control. General well being of GH deficient adults may be affected, consequently reducing vitality and energy.
Are You Experiencing Some or All of these Symptoms?
By the time we reach the age of 30, our HGH levels are only about 20 percent of their peak levels during childhood, and after the age of 30, they continue to decline at about 12 to 15 percent per decade, and often much more. So at the time when our bodies need HGH for repair, that is as we age, HGH is at its’ lowest levels.
- A higher level of body fat, especially around the waist
- Less muscle (lean body mass)
- Anxiety and depression
- Less strength, stamina and ability to exercise without taking a rest
- Decreased sexual function and interest
- Feelings of being isolated from other people
- Reduced bone density and a tendency to have more bone fractures as they get older
- Greater sensitivity to heat and cold
Rewind Anti-Aging of Miami Restores Optimal HGH Levels
Benefits of HGH and/or Sermorelin Therapy
Clients can expect to see
- Improved Body Composition
- Increased Bone Density – Increases Calcium Retention
- Improved Skin Thickness and Texture
- Improved Sleep Quality
- Increasing Energy from Fat Breakdown
- Increases Protein Synthesis – Increases Lean Muscle through the Development of New Muscle Cells
- Stimulates the Growth of all Internal Organs to more a Youthful State
- Decreases Body Fat and Increases Lipolysis (Fat Burning)
- Improved Libido and Sexual Performance
Miami Sermorelin Therapy
Scientifically sermorelin is a referred to as GRF 1-29 NH 2 which stands for Growth Hormone Releasing Factor(GRF) with the numbers(1-29) indicating the amino acid chain that is responsible for the effect of the Sermorelin. Sermorelin IS NOT HGH; Sermorelin is a bio-identical hormone that acts as a Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone (GHRH) that has been genetically engineered to stimulate the secretion of Growth Hormone(HGH) from the Pituitary gland.
As we get older, the hormones produced by the anterior pituitary are depleted. It has now been shown that GHRH can restore the GH producing cells to a youthful level causing elevation of levels of IGF-1.
Our Miami hormone replacement physicians can help you determine which Sermorelin protocol is right for you.
Our Sermorelin Blends
- Sermorelin Acetate
- Sermorelin and GHRP2 – GHRP-2 is a growth hormone releasing peptide that is perfectly designed with the intention of releasing human growth hormone from the pituitary gland. GHRP-2 is also a ghrelin agonist, it helps to promote the secretion of human growth hormone in a twofold process. For one, it acts to boost growth hormone through amplification of the transduction pathway. In addition, it suppresses the action of somatostatin (a hormone which limits the release of growth hormone). These actions make GHRP-2 a perfect option to increase endogenous growth hormone levels. Sermorelin and GHRP2 have a synergistic interaction for increasing HGH levels. GHPR-2 initiates the body to produce higher levels of HGH than GHRP-6 which is discussed below.
- Sermorelin and GHRP-6 – GHRP-6 like GHRP-2 is a growth hormone releasing peptide that increases growth hormone production. The major difference between GHRP-6 and GHRP-2 is that GHRP-6 can induce hunger. This can be beneficial for someone that is trying to add muscle.
- Sermorelin Forte – is a combination of Sermorelin, GHRP-2 and GHRP-6. This combination is very powerful for people that want to add significant lean muscle while also reducing fat. Additionally, GHRP-6 and GHRP-2 stimulates the hypothalamus to release naturally produced GHRH.10,11,13,20,21,23. Most importantly, GHRP-2 and GHRP-6 work on separate receptors in the hypothalamus and pituitary resulting dual site action
- Sermorelin GT – is a combination of Sermorelin, GHRP-2 and Theanine. This is a great combination of HGH producing peptides and Theanine which is an amino acid commonly found in green tea which is used for anxiety. It is thought that theanine may work for anxiety by increasing levels of GABA and serotonin. This can lead to significantly better sleep.
Miami HGH Therapy
At Rewind Anti-Aging of Miami we offer HGH therapy which is the injection of bioidentical HGH for our clients with low HGH levels. The main drawback for most patients for HGH Therapy is expense. This is the reason why many patients prefer Sermorelin Therapy as an alternative treatment. That said many patients prefer HGH therapy because for some HGH therapy is more effective.
While the goal of both HGH Therapy and Sermorelin Therapy are the same, they achieve this goal through different means. HGH Therapy involves the direct injection of HGH into the body and this increases HGH levels by adding HGH to the internal HGH that your body creates on it’s own. Sermorelin on the other hand increases HGH through stimulating your body to produce more HGH on it’s own. Both therapies achieve the same goal, which is the increase in HGH levels, but through different mechanisms.
Our medical experts will determine if you are a good candidate for HGH Therapy. Call our office today at 305.922.9622 to discuss your options.