Is the Conventional method of Diet and Exercise Working for you?
If your answer is no. Contact Rewind Anti-Aging of Miami today.
If the conventional method of diet and exercise for losing weight isn’t working for you, then look no further. You may not have considered that what you need is a replenishment of important vitamins and minerals that your body is lacking. You may be in dire need of the essential vitamins and minerals that enable you to lose the fat and burn off the pounds.
The body requires nutrition and vitamins to stimulate the right hormones to function correctly so your body will let go of the fat stores it’s been holding onto. Don’t go under the knife, don’t suffer with extreme dieting, and certainly don’t starve yourself anymore. Lipotropic injections for weight loss may be just what you’re looking for.
What are Lipotropic Injections?
Many medical weight loss programs, medical professionals, fitness and health trainers, and nutritionists implement lipotropic shots into their patient’s and client’s health program and routine to aid in losing weight and to provide numerous other benefits that comes from a healthy blast of nutrients.
The overall effect of Lipotropic injections is enhanced weight loss, particularly when they are combined with a healthy diet and exercise program.
Although they are also known as lipo shots, these injections are not related to lipo-suction: an invasive procedure that invariably fails to work in the long-term.
Lipo Shots for Weight Loss
This trapped bile and fat can also cause the metabolism to slow down, and even more severely, it can block fat metabolism completely. This in turn has the ability to wreak havoc on the organs and body because it has interrupted natural fat burning processes and prevented the body from using and discarding fat how it should. This should explain why it was so easy to gain the extra tire around the abdomen and that double chin. It also should explain why it’s extremely difficult to get rid of it, and why diet and exercise may not be enough.
Now that you know what lipotropic nutrients are, and how important they are to the body’s fat burning processes, let’s take a closer look at what exactly is involved with the shots by examining the individual properties that are often used in a lipotropic formula.
B Vitamin Complex
When you’re receiving the shots for weight loss, your medical physician may recommend going on a calorie restricted diet and incorporating a daily fitness routine. This will help provide faster weight loss results when being used in conjunction with the lipo injections.
The injections sounds great don’t they? Well at this point you also may be wondering how much weight to expect to lose? Although the results vary for every person depending on many factors unique to the individual, lipotropic injections reviews have reported losing between two to four pounds a week. Some very self-disciplined individuals have also reported losing up to five pounds a week.
Despite this, the numbers may be different for you, it’s important to remember that weight loss is a gradual process. Before you know it, those extra rolls on the stomach will become smaller, that double chin will disappear, and you’ll have more energy to live a quality life!
- They lower cholesterol levels and reduce the risk of heart disease.
- Because of the increase in available energy sources, they may help you to feel more energetic and less prone to depression.
- Lipotropic nutrients help the liver to function more effectively and protect the liver from damage.
- Methionine helps to protect the joints by helping with cartilage formation and can prevent the onset of arthritis.
- You’ll have stronger hair and nails. Lipotropic injections can help to prevent hair-loss.
- Inositol in the injections can help to prevent or relieve a range of illnesses such as diabetic nerve pain, panic attacks, insomnia, cancer, depression, ADHD, psoriasis and autism.
- Inositol helps the body with the process of methylation – a process that helps your nervous system to transmit signals. It has been linked to the prevention of memory loss and helps the liver to detox.
- They can help you to think more clearly and remain more alert.
- Your digestive system benefits and is able to function more efficiently.
- If your hormones are out of balance, lipotropic injections can help to restore them to their normal levels.
- Importantly, they help you to stabilize your appetite.
- In addition to its fat burning benefits, Methionine is also a supplement for Parkinson’s Disease, alcoholism, allergies, asthma and certain forms of poisoning such as copper and the effects of nuclear radiation.
- You will also benefit from a rapid onset of action due to their injectable form resulting in superior absorption of these essential nutrients.